Tuesday, April 15, 2008

bring on the junk

I'm sitting here drinking water- I hate water by the way. What's the point of a drink if it doesn't even taste like anything? I know I know... it's serves it purposes and fills you up while hydrating you but honestly does anyone like this stuff? I'm only talking about water cause I'm trying to eat better and exercise- neither of which (by the way) is working for me. Summer is coming up and I wouldn't mind being in shape. Not to worry I don't think I'm obese or anything but it would be nice to be at a place I was comfortable with for me. Not to mention that my fitness level is probably a minus 5. Don't get me wrong I can still throw a ball here and there but I litterly find myself winded climbing a flight of stairs- not good. So I'm trying out this healthy living thing and it's not working. For every healthy meal I manage to consume I seem to follow it with about 4 lbs of junk. Why can't healthy food be fulfilling? And honesty anyone saying a serving of veggies helps to fill out up is lying. A chocolate bar and a coke is more fulfilling. For the longest time I followed my work out (I make it to the gym about once a year) with a big mac combo and drank 6 cans of pop a day. Now here I am heading to the gym twice a week, starving myself from everything I love, drinking water I hate and living a misserable life and for what..... I gained two lbs ;(

No comments: